Thank you for visiting our website! Please find below our Region Application along with our Notice of Privacy Practices. SWIA MHDS applicants must meet our income and resource criteria, be a resident of the SWIA MHDS Region, and have a qualifying diagnosis. Please see below for a brief summary of our criteria:
- Individual is at least 18 years of age, or within 3 months of turning 18 and transitioning to adult services.
- Individual is a resident of the SWIA MHDS nine county region.
- Individual has gross income at or below 150% of Federal Poverty Level. Outpatient mental health services may be funded on a sliding fee scale basis.
- Individual has resources below $2000 or under $3000 for a multi-person household.
- Individual has been diagnosed with mental illness, intellectual disability or developmental disability.
You may fax application materials to our central office at: 712-328-5668
You may mail application materials to our central office at:
SWIA MHDS Region
515 5th Ave.
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503
If you have questions about Region services or funding, please contact our central office at: 712-328-5645.